Treat yourself to a romantic Wisconsin getaway or anniversary weekend in downtown Madison, Wisconsin - a vibrant city alive with theater, art, history and the rich culture of our State Capitol. Whether you are visiting during the magical winter season or the warmth of summer, Madison is an enchanting town no matter the time of year.
Enjoy shopping, theater, museums, exciting entertainment and nightlife all a stroll away. Shop at Dane County Farmers' Market on the Capitol Square, or dine at romantic restaurants that surround our hotel. Enjoy biking paths and lakeside walking trails, outdoor festivals and concerts, and sporting events. Whatever your passion, Madison shines with romance and revelry any time of year.
Romantic Getaway Package includes
- A dozen long-stemmed roses, a chilled bottle of sparkling wine (sparkling cider also available), and gourmet chocolates waiting to greet you in your room.
- Come Early & Stay Late (upon request and availability)
- Starting at $269 for a traditional
- Starting at $299 for a signature or deluxe
- Starting at $369 for a suite
Any additional nights after the first night are $159 per night, plus tax, for all room types.
- Call our reservations department at 608-285-8000 and request the Romance Package.
- Advance reservations (72 hours) are required to ensure availability.
- Package is based on double occupancy with two adults.
- No substitutions are given on unused portions of packages.
- Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival are subject to cancellation fees.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card or cash deposit.
- Package is not available on special event dates.
- Specials may not be combined with any other discounts or offers.